To prevent the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19 Ahmedabad) infection in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat, it has been decided to impose a 57-hour weekend curfew under the corporation limits from Friday. Meanwhile, a release said that because of the prevailing situation, the Gujarat government has stopped its decision to open secondary schools and colleges in the state from 23 November.
- Officials said that the curfew will start in Ahmedabad city from 9 pm on Friday (November 20), which will continue till six in the morning on Monday (23). Additional Chief Secretary Rajiv Kumar Gupta said that only milk and drug shops will remain open during this ‘full curfew’.
- Gupta has been appointed as the Special Officer by the Gujarat government and his job is to monitor the functioning of coronavirus infection of Ahmedabad municipality. Gupta had announced in the evening that from Friday (November 20) till the next order, the night curfew would remain in force from 9 am to 6 am daily.
- However, a few hours later, Gupta said that from Friday night to Monday morning ‘full curfew’ will be implemented. He clarified that the night curfew will be effective from 9 am on Monday in the city.
- 1,340 new cases of corona reported in Gujarat. Explain that 1,340 new cases of coronavirus were reported in Gujarat during the last 24 hours and with this, the total number of infected people in the state increased to 1, 92,982 on Thursday.
- The state health department gave this information. During this time, 1,113 patients have also become infection-free.
- According to a release issued by the Health Department, the total number of dead people increased to 3,830 due to the death of seven more patients in the state.
The number of patients infected with Coronavirus in the country may be decreasing, but in many states, increasing cases of Corona have indicated that the coming time may prove to be even more dangerous.
- After 45,882 new cases of corona have been reported in the last 24 hours, the number of corona patients in the country has crossed 90 lakh.
- According to data released by the Health Ministry, 584 patients have died in the last 24 hours of COVID-19 infection (COVID-19). After the arrival of new cases, the total number of corona infected patients in the country has increased to 90 lakh 4 thousand 365.
- According to the Health Ministry, 84, 28,409 people have been recovered in the country so far, while there are 4 lakh 43 thousand 794 active cases in the country at this time.
- After the deaths in the last 24 hours, the number of dead in the country has increased to 1 lakh 32 thousand 162. According to ICMR, 10, 83,397 corona investigations have been done in the country within the last 24 hours. Delhi, the capital of the country most affected by Corona, is visible at this time.
After the arrival of 7546 new cases of Kovid-19 in Delhi on Thursday, the total number of infected people has gone up to more than 5.1 lakhs while the number of dead has gone to 8041 due to the death of 98 more patients. According to the Health Department, a total of 62,437 investigations were conducted in the last 24 hours, including 22,067 investigations by RT-PCR. Explain that the infection rate between the festival season and increasing pollution in Delhi is 12.09 per cent. The total number of infected people in the state has now reached 5, 10,630.