After the Big Billion Days Sale, e-commerce company Flipkart has now brought ‘Big Diwali Sale’.
- In this weekly sale of 29 October to 4 November (29 Oct-4 Nov), the company is going to give huge discounts and attractive offers on the products to the consumers.
- In this, consumers will get the opportunity to buy smartphones, laptops and clothes with electronic items at a great discount.
- This cell for Flipkart plus Members will start on the night of 28 October. Let’s know which company is getting big discounts and attractive offers in this cell.
In the Diwali sale, the company is going to give big discounts on Samsung Galaxy F41, Samsung Galaxy S20 +, Samsung Galaxy A50S and other smartphones. Also, Poco M2, Poco M2 Pro and Poco C3 smartphones will get a chance to buy at huge discounts.
- Not only this, the company is going to offer a huge 80 per cent discount on smartwatches, headphones and cameras in Diwali Sale.
- In addition, consumers can buy tablets and laptops of Lenovo, Apple, and Samsung at a discount of 50 per cent in the cell.
- According to Flipkart, the cell will have more than three crore products. New deals will be announced every day during the sale.
- After the e-commerce company Amazon, Amazon has brought Amazon Great Indian Festival Happiness Upgrade Days Sale to its consumers.
- In the cell, the company is selling smartphones at a huge discount with a big price cut.
- This includes smartphones from leading companies like Apple, Samsung and OnePlus.
Axis Bank debit and credit cardholders are also being given a discount of up to 10 per cent on these company’s smartphones. Also, there is an option of No Cost EMI in the cell.
Samsung Galaxy M51: In the Amazon Festival Happiness Upgrade Days Sale, the price of 28,999 Samsung Galaxy M51 (6GB + 128GB) is getting a chance to buy at a discount of Rs 6,500 for Rs 22,499. Also, an exchange offer of up to Rs 19,050 is also available on Samsung smartphones. ICICI and Axis Bank debit and credit cardholders are also getting a 10 per cent discount.