The government is weighing raising the going hours from 8 hours per day to 12. The Labor Ministry has newly proposed to improve the working hours to a peak of 12 hours per day in Parliament. Currently, the working day is a maximum of 8 ampere-hours.
Ministry of Labor proposed 12-hour shift
- The ministry has proposed a maximum of 12 hours of workdays under the draft rule of Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions / OSH Code 2020. It also includes intervals in between.
- However, in this draft rule notified on November 19, 2020, the Weekly Working Hour has been retained for 48 hours.
- Under the current provisions, the workweek is six days and one day is a holiday in an eight-hour workday.
Workers will get overtime
A senior labour ministry official said, “This has been done keeping in mind the adverse climatic states of India, where the work is divided throughout the day.” This will promote the artists to earn more through overtime allowance. “The official said,” We have made necessary provisions in the draft rule so that all workers who work more than eight hours can get overtime. ”
No more than 48 hours of work in a week
- The draft rule asserts, “No worker shall be obliged to work in any corporation for more than 48 hours in a week, nor shall he be sanctioned to do so.”
- The working hours have to be arranged in such a way that the working hours should not be more than 12 on any day, including the interval time for rest.
According to the outline, no person shall work continuously for more than five hours without an interval of at least half an hour. According to the week, the daily working times will have to be fixed in such a way that they do not exceed 48 hours the whole week.
- There are going to be many changes related to the time of the common people from 1 December 2020. In this, many rules connected with RTGS, railway and gasoline cylinders will be changed, which will have a direct influence on your life.
- Explain that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has changed the rules seeing Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
- These rules are similar to cash check. Apart from this, government oil companies update gas rates every month. Let’s check these rules-
Advantage of RTGS tools
From the last month of the year i.e. December, your bank. It means that now you will be able to transfer money round the clock through RTGS. Currently, the RTGS system is accessible from 7 am to 6 pm on all working days of the week except the second and fourth Saturdays of the month.