Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has made several announcements to tackle the coronavirus. He told that 23 people in the state are suffering from the corona.
The CM announced that Rs. 1000 each will be given to 15 lakh daily wage labourers and 20.37 lakh construction workers in the state to help them meet their daily needs.
- Also, an amount of 1000 rupees will be given to the street vendors. This help amount will be transferred to the workers’ account. Efforts are being made to provide help from labour cess.
The Chief Minister said that public is a call for curfew, please stay in homes. Metro, buses, city buses will be closed on Sunday. He said that the state government has also taken full vigil to defend and fight against Corona. 2 days ago, PM Modi has also appealed to the public not to rush.
- CM Yogi said that 9 out of 23 corona patients in the state have become fully healthy.
- There is no need to panic from Corona, there is a need to fight, and rescue is the best solution.
- The UP government has accepted the recommendations of a committee constituted under the chairmanship of Finance Minister Suresh Khanna for the maintenance of daily labourers.
- He informed that 20 lakh 37 thousand registered labourers, daily sweepers, 15 lakh people with handcuffs will also be transferred to their bank account as maintenance.
Appeal not to jam
The Chief Minister has appealed not to panic, traders should not hoard, and we have enough food. Do not rush, do not let the infection happen, do not line up in the shops, go for whatever is necessary, do not let anything happen, avoid the tendency to accumulate unnecessarily. Your participation is important, help us.