Prime Minister Narendra Modi has urged spirits to stay apart from news regarding coronavirus and insisted on the need to follow the advice of doctors in this opinion.
He also urged people to shun handshakes and start greeting others with “namaste” once over.
PM Modi was communicating with partners of Jan Aushadhi Kendras and beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojna (PMBJP) through video conversation.
“I appeal to my fellow citizens to stay away from talks regarding coronavirus,” he stated. We need to succeed the advice of experts in this view, he spoke.
- All primary schools in Jammu and Samba districts have been shut down after two frames were assumed to be contaminated by the highly infectious Novel Coronavirus, the government said today. “
- Test reports of the two doubted cases from Jammu got. Both high viral load samples. High probability of examining positive,” Principal Secretary of Planning in the newest Union Territory Rohit Kansal tweeted this time.
- In Assam, at least 127 people came in touch with a US visitor who left for Bhutan from the northeast state and who was tested accurately for the virus.
- Health Minister Harsh Vardhan will contain talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the coronavirus peril. At least 31 people are infected by the coronavirus in India.
- Mr Kansal said both the victims had left the hospital against medical advice and had to be brought after. “Appeal to the public to participate fully wherever quarantine is recommended,” he tweeted.
- “Both suspected cases put in quarantine at GMC Jammu. Stable. All orders being developed… All biometric presence in J&K to be discontinued immediately till March 31… All primary schools in Jammu and Samba districts of J&K to be closed till March 31 with immediate impact,” Mr Kansal tweeted.
- The meeting between Harsh Vardhan and PM Modi comes a day after PM Modi said the coronavirus poses a big challenge to the world. “…Today, we all have to tackle this situation together,” PM Modi said at an event on Friday.
- “585 people have been screened at airports in Assam; 112 were foreigners.
- An Italian tourist is under observation and his blood sample has gone for
- The report is awaited,” junior Health Minister Pijush Hazarika