Megastar Rajinikanth, who has attained the status of God in South Industry, is celebrating his 70th birthday on Saturday. He has a fan following all over the world. Today, on this special occasion, the actor is getting congratulations from all sides. Many stars, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, have congratulated Rajinikanth.
When Rajinikanth used to be a conductor
- Rajinikanth was born on 12 December 1950 in Bangalore. Rajinikanth worked as a bus conductor and porter in his early life. But luck had something else approved.
- Rajinikanth’s style has always been unique and he used to impress people around him a lot even while he was a bus conductor.
- Rajinikanth’s early journey in films was not in the role of a lead actor. He got only negative roles in the beginning. But Rajinikanth did justice to all his roles.
Magic played in Hindi films
Due to his unique style, he started getting work in other languages as well and popularity increased. He also got work in Hindi films in the 80s. He acted in films like Andhaan Law, Arrested, Faithful, Infidelity, Bhagwan Dada, Asli Fake, Insaaf Kaun Karega and Tamacha. Growing age also does not seem to have any effect on the actor. They are constantly giving super hit movies which people all over the world like to watch. In the past, he has acted in blockbuster films like Kaabil, Linga, 2.0 Peta and Darbar. He has been awarded Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan by the Government of India.
Rajinikanth’s Political Entry
Rajinikanth tweeted, ‘On December 31, he will announce his political party and then launch it in January next year.’Rajinikanth has given clear indications that with the formation of a new political party, he will participate fully in the Tamilnadu Election elections. He said in his tweet, “We will definitely win the assembly elections. We will do an honest, transparent, corruption-free and spiritual politics. A surprise and miracle will definitely happen.”
Other than this.
- Today is the birthday of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, who made Team India a two-time world champion. But it seems that this time this champion player is not happy on his birthday. He issued a statement saying that he is deeply hurt by the controversial statement of his father Yograj Singh.
- At the same time, Yuvraj has also said that his ideology is different from his father. On the occasion of his birthday, Yuvraj has stated the hope that the Farmers Protest that has been going on for the last two weeks should end and the government should find a solution.
Hurt my father’s statement
Yuvraj Singh, born on 12 December 1981, has become 39 years old today. Shortly after noon in the night, Yuvraj Singh shared a post on the social media platform Instagram.
- In this post, he wrote, ‘As an Indian, I am deeply hurt and saddened by the statement given by my father Yograj Singh. I want to make it clear here that this is his statement. My ideology is not like that.
Yuvraj’s demand should end the farmer drive
Yuvraj Singh has started his statement about the farmer Andolan. He wrote, ‘People fulfil their wishes on birthdays. But instead of celebrating my birthday this time, I hope that this movement ends after the talks between the government and the farmers. Farmers run the life of our country. I firmly believe that there is no problem that cannot be solved by peaceful discussion.