Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in the name of the country that as a nation today we are standing at a very important juncture. Such a big disaster has brought a signal to India, has brought a message, and has brought an opportunity. When the Corona crisis started, there was not a single PPE kit made in India. The N-95 mask was nominally produced in India. Today the situation is that 2 lakh PPE and 2 lakh N-95 masks are being made in India every day.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that when we look at these two periods from India’s perspective, then it seems that the 21st century belongs to India, it is not our dream, it is the responsibility of all of us. Today’s state of the world teaches us that its path is the same – “Self-reliant India”
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that tired, losing, shattering, the human being is not acceptable. Being cautious, following all the rules of such a war, now we have to escape and move forward.Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that a virus has destroyed the world. Crores of lives are facing crisis all over the world. The whole world is in the battle of saving lives.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that India’s fundamental thinking, a ray of hope is visible in front of the world. The culture of India, the rites of India, speak of the self-reliance whose soul is Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam. When India talks of self-sufficiency, it does not advocate autism. India’s self-sufficiency is concerned with the happiness, cooperation and peace of the world.
4 Pillars mantra by PM Modi in his address
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the world is beginning to believe that India can do very well, can give a lot of good for the welfare of mankind.
- The question is – how? There is also an answer to this question – a resolution of 130 crore countrymen for a self-reliant India.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in the name of the country that in the world fighting for life and death, India’s medicines reach a new hope. With these steps, India is praised all over the world, so every Indian is proud.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that today we have the resources, we have the power, we have the best talent in the world, we will make the best products, improve our quality and make the supply chain more modern, we can and we will definitely.
The biggest decision made by the Modi
- PM Modi said that recently the government had made the economic announcements related to the Corona crisis, which were the decisions of the Reserve Bank, and adding the economic package that is being announced today, it will be worth about 20 lakh crore rupees. Is. This package is about 10 per cent of India’s GDP.
- PM Modi has announced the economic package. He said that facing the Corona crisis, I am announcing a special economic package today with a new resolution. This economic package will serve as an important link for the ‘Self-reliant India campaign’.
- PM Modi said that to prove the resolve of self-reliant India, Land, Labor, Liquidity and Laws have all been emphasized in this package. This economic package is for our cottage industry, home industry, our small-scale industry, our MSME, which is a source of livelihood for crores of people, which is the strong foundation of our resolve for self-reliant India.
- PM Modi said that through all this, various sections of the country, the links of the economic system, will get the support of 20 lakh crore rupees, will get support. This package of 20 lakh crore rupees will give a new impetus to the development journey of the country in 2020, the self-reliant India campaign.
- PM Modi said that you too have experienced that due to the reforms that have taken place in the last 6 years, today India’s systems have looked more efficient, more efficient even at this time of crisis.
- Now that scope of reform has to be broadened, new height has to be given. These reforms will be in the entire supply chain related to farming so that the farmer is also empowered and in the future, there will be minimal impact on agriculture in any other crisis like Corona.
- PM Modi said that this economic package is for that labourer of the country, for that farmer of the country who is working day and night for the countrymen in every situation, every season. This economic package is for the middle class of our country, which pays taxes honestly, contributes to the development of the country.