After running 15 Rajdhani Rajdhani trains, Indian Railways is now ready to run many other
Special trains on the track. However, the railway has not given any date for this, from when theseMail and express trains will be run.
The special thing is that even in the special trains currently running, the railways have started the facility of waiting tickets for the passengers.
- According to information received from the railway, waiting tickets can be booked for special trains running from May 22.
- The railway has fixed the date of 22 May because ticket booking for trains up to 20 May has already been completed.
- Waiting tickets will be available, but these trains will not have the facility of Tatkal or Premium Tatkal tickets.
Waiting tickets for these special trains will also be able to be booked just like the current system, that is, they can also book waiting for tickets from the IRCTC website. Apart from this, tickets will not be received by any agent or from the ticket counter of the railway station.
Now booking will also be done for non AC slipper
- Keeping in mind the number of passengers, the Railways has also made preparations to provide waiting tickets.
- According to Indian Railways, waiting for tickets will be available in all categories in these special trains from 22 May 2020.
- However, their number has already been decided by the Railways. The special thing is that sleeper coaches will also be added to these trains.
According to the circular of Indian Railways, 100 waiting for tickets will be booked in AC 3 Tier, while 50 tickets will be available in AC 2 Tier and 20-20 tickets in AC 1 Tier and Executive Class.
Apart from this, 200 waiting tickets will be given to sleeper class passengers. Not only this, but 100 waiting tickets have also been provided for the train which will have the facility of AC chair car.
According to the railways, the waiting ticket facility will be started in 15 pairs of special AC trains currently running from May 15. There will also be 20 waiting for tickets for AC1, 50 for AC2 and 100 waiting tickets for AC3. All these tickets will be booked through the official website of IRCTC.
- RAC ticket facility has not been announced and from the perspective of social distancing, RAC ticket can also be fatal.
- Because passengers travelling on RAC tickets do not get full seats, instead two passengers travel on one seat.
- In such a situation, it will be difficult to create social distance. Explain that the booking for 15 pairs of special trains running from May 15 has been done. According to the railway, 2, 08,965 tickets have been booked for these trains till Wednesday.