BJP MP from Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, Dr Rita Bahuguna Joshi (BJP MP Dr Rita Bahuguna Joshi), a 6-year-old granddaughter, Kiya has died due to burns.
- Joshi was severely scorched at night while burning firecrackers. Doctors had said that she had scorched about 60 per cent.
- Initial treatment was being done in a private hospital in Prayagraj. During treatment, a severely scorched girl died.
- According to the report, on Tuesday, Kiya was to be shifted to Delhi by air ambulance, but before that, he said goodbye to the world. There is chaos in the family due to the death of an innocent girl.
MP Rita Joshi spoke to Defense Minister Rajnath Singh, Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan and CM Yogi after the accident and sought help for better treatment. After this, the girl was to be treated at the Military Hospital in Delhi.
- Recently returned home after winning the battle with Corona
- According to the information, while playing with children, the cracker was severely scorched due to burst. Joshi, who was 6 years old, had recovered from Coronavirus infection a few days earlier.
- He was treated with Grandmother Rita Joshi and other family members in a Gurgaon hospital.
- BJP MP from Allahabad parliamentary seat Rita Joshi has been a cabinet minister in the Yogi government.
Apart from this.
- The Supreme Court has rejected the plea seeking exemption of examination fees for Class 10 and Class 12 CBSE students in the current academic year in view of Kovid-19.
- A bench of Justices Ashok Bhushan, R Subhash Reddy and MR Shah on Tuesday dismissed the petition filed by NGO ‘Social Jurist’ against the September 28 order of the Delhi High Court.
- The bench said how can the court direct the government to do so? You go to the government.
The petition filed in the Supreme Court said that due to the epidemic, the financial condition of the parents of many students is not good.