Prime Minister Narendra Modi sported a saffron ”bandhej” headgear with a tail for the 71st Republic Day on Sunday.Wearing his traditional kurta pyjama and jacket, PM Modi paid tributes to the veterans who lost their breaths for the nation at the newly-built National War Memorial in Delhi on the Republic Day for the first time instead of the Amar Jawan Jyoti beneath the India Gate arch.
Coming to the Ostentation
- The Apache stealth attack helicopter is a clever warfare helicopter, fitted of firing air-to-air and air-to-ground projectiles, rockets and front gun aided by a fire control radiolocation which can unleash a deadly assault on the enemy.
- The two newly-acquired helicopter fleet has given the Indian armed forces with a vital point against the enemy on the battleground.
- The Air Force also showcased its might and majesty with its view representing scaled-down models of five systems newly added to its list — Rafale aircraft, indigenously produced Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas, Light Combat Helicopter (LCH), surface-to-air guided weapon Aakash missile and Astra weapons.
- The ‘Chinook’ development included three newly-inducted transport helicopters in ‘Vic’ form. Regarding them was the ‘Apache’ formation consisting of the latest shooting helicopters of the Indian Air Force. The five offensive helicopters flew in the ‘arrowhead’ order.
- As per the reports an all-women Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) team of 65 appointees today made a spherical appearance at the 71st Republic Day ceremony in New Delhi.
The contingent – “CRPF Women Daredevils” – made nine celestial performances on at the grand parade.
The officers in the contingent – between the age of 25 and 30 – displayed acrobatic acts on 350cc Royal Enfield Bullet motorcycles through the 90-minute parade amid applause from an exciting masses. In groups of four, many of them were seen settling on a separate bike.