Preparations have begun for the transportation of the corona vaccine. In the same episode, SpiceJet and Om Logistics have tied up. In which both these companies will ensure fast and easy supply of Kovid vaccine.
At the same time
- SpiceJet said in a statement that a series of cold storage houses are being prepared domestically and internationally to store the Kovid vaccine. So that the Kovid vaccine can be stored safely. SpiceJet said in its statement that its freight service Spice
- Express will remain committed to the movement of vaccines and drugs at controlled temperatures from minus 25 degrees Celsius to minus 40 degrees Celsius.
- Om Logistics has a large network in the country and the world- Om Logistics is one of the selected companies in the country. Which has a large network at home and abroad. Let me tell you that Om Logistics has more than 12 thousand offices worldwide.
- At the same time, in India, this company provides its delivery on more than 19 thousand pin codes. In this case, the partnership of Om Logistics and SpiceJet assures safe transportation of the Kovid vaccine.
- Auto industry body Siam reported on Friday that domestic demand for domestic passenger vehicles increased 12.73 per cent to 2,85,367 units in November from 2,53,139 units in the year-ago period due to festive demand.
- According to the latest data from the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), two-wheeler sales in November 2020 increased by 13.43 per cent to 16, 00,379 units. The figure was 14, 10,939 units in the year-ago period.
Two-wheeler sales also progressed
- During this period, motorcycle sales rose 14.9 per cent to 10, 26,705 units, while scooter sales rose 9.29 per cent. Scooter sales were 4, 59,851 units in November last year, which increased to 5, 02,561 units in the month under review.
- However, sales of three-wheelers declined by 57.64 per cent to 23,626 units during this period from 55,778 units in November 2019. SIAM director Rajesh Menon said, “The festive weather has brought back enthusiasm in certain areas, but further performance of the industry will depend on the overall economic scenario.”
- Apart from Maruti Suzuki, cars of Hyundai, Tata Motors, Kia Motors and Mahindra & Mahindra are also sold in November. Sales of carmakers such as Renault, Ford, Nissan, Volkswagen and Skoda have declined.
- The rail service between India and Bangladesh (then East Pakistan) was being resumed once again after 55 years. Which will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on 17 December. This has been confirmed by the officials of the Northeast Frontier Railway.
- This train service is going to start between Haldibari in West Bengal and Chilhati in neighbouring Bangladesh. Significantly, in 1965, after the rail link between India and then East Pakistan was lost, the railway line between Haldibari in Cooch Behar and Chilhati in northern Bangladesh was closed.
NFR Chief Public Relations Officer Subhan Chanda said that PM Narendra Modi and his Bangladeshi counterpart Sheikh Hasina will inaugurate the Haldibari Chilhati rail route on December 17. Subhan Chanda said that a freight train will run from Chilhati to Haldibari, which is under the Katihar division of NRF. Railway Manager of Katihar Division Ravinder Kumar Verma said that the Ministry of External Affairs has informed the officials on Tuesday to restart the rail route.