A minimum surplus of Rs 500 will have to be deposited in the Post Office Savings Account by 11 December. If not done before December 11, the account holders will have to pay the maintenance cost.
- Now it is obligatory to maintain the merest balance in the post office savings account. If you do not want to pay the maintenance charge, before 11 December 2020, definitely maintain it in your account for 500 rupees.
- According to the official website of India Post, if at least Rs 500 is not maintained in the account by the end of the financial year, then Rs 100 will be deducted as maintenance fees. If there is no balance in the account then it will be closed automatically.
There will be a big variance in UPI pay from 1 January.
- (National Payments Corporation of India) has decided to impose a 30% cap on January 1, 2021, on the UPI payment service run by Third Party App Provider. After the implementation of this rule, customers of third party app providers such as Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PhonePe will be affected. However, this rule will not affect Paytm customers.
NPCI takes steps to stop the pool of third-party apps
- NPCI has said that it has been decided to impose a 30 per cent cap on third-party app providers. NPCI has taken this decision to prevent a monopoly of any third-party apps in future and to prevent them from getting special benefits according to size. With this choice of NPCI, no single mortgage app will have a patent in UPI businesses.
- With the 30% cover fixed, now companies like Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PhonePe will be able to manage only a maximum of 30 per cent of the transactions under the UPI.
- Let me inform you that these days a note is being made viral on WhatsApp on part of felons who act cyber swindle.
- In which it is being alleged on their behalf that the government is giving free laptops, tablets and smartphones to students for online studies.
People who cyber frauds have also given a link with this information. In which you are being asked to fill your accessories to get the benefit of this facility. In such a situation, if you fill your details on this link, then you can be a prey of cyber fraud. Let’s know the complete truth of this message.