Vijay Mallya’s tweet on the economic package Congratulations to the government, take cash from me too.The Government of India has announced a big economic package amid the Coronavirus crisis. Everyone is giving their feedback on this, meanwhile, the response has also come from London.
Liquor businessman Vijay Mallya congratulated the central government on this announcement and also said that now the government should take back all the money from it.Tweeted on behalf of Vijay Mallya, ‘I congratulate the government on the relief package amid Coronavirus crisis. They can print as much money as they want, but they should ignore a small collaborator like me, who wants to return all the money of State Bank.The fluid businessman wrote that take all the money from me unconditionally and end the case.
What is the matter?
- He has been accused of fraud of around Rs 9000 crore. Vijay Mallya has been in London for a long time.
- A London court had ordered the extradition of Vijay Mallya to India, against whom he has filed an application in the Supreme Court.
- Earlier, Vijay Mallya was also taken into custody, but he is still on bail.
- Please tell that earlier too many tweets have been made by Vijay Mallya in
- which he has appealed to the bank Wants to pay all the money taken