Here are fascinating analyses why I’m telling this: Giant tectonic plate: The immense tectonic current in the Indian Ocean is breaking up into two parts. According to new research, the breakdown of this tectonic plate can lead to many changes. The biggest threat is an earthquake and volcanic eruption. However, the relief is that this tectonic plate is so huge that it will take millions of years to break.
What is a tectonic plate?
- These plates cover the earth like a patch and their shaking is prone to terrible earthquakes. It is also called a lithospheric plate.
- It is a massive rock slab of solid size. Its shape is irregular. When these tectonic plates move from their place, the earth is stirred with vibration. This movement gives rise to an earthquake or volcano.
- The plate is going to break soon, but if we talk about the time of humans, then it will take several thousand years. The India-Australia-Capricorn tectonic plate is separating by 0.06 inches (1.7 millimetres) in 1 year, ie it will take millions of years to be completely divided into two parts. At this speed, it would take 1 million years for the pieces to break a mile apart.
- However, two powerful earthquakes that occurred at an unusual location in the Indian Ocean indicated that some changes were occurring in the Earth’s plates. The earthquake occurred on 11 April 2012 under the ocean near Indonesia.
- After this earthquake, scientists found it strange that the earthquake came not from rubbing between two tectonic plates, but from some movement in the middle of a plate.
Studies have been going on for the past several years that a lot is changing on Earth, whether it is the heat of Antarctica or the possibility of an ice age.
- Recently Coronavirus has caused havoc all over the world for the last few months. Not only the Earth, but the entire universe has also been witnessing changes for the past several years.
- Mankind has solved many mysteries of the universe through science, but we are doing nothing to save nature.
- We should remember that what man give to nature will will come back at some time. At the moment, we do not have to be afraid of the movement happening in tectonic plates right now, because the division of this plate will take millions of years.
Courier-Curvoor told Live Science, it’s like a puzzle. It is not a uniform plate. He explained that “There are three plates which are more or less joined together and moving in the same direction simultaneously.” A recent study looked at a portion of the plate known as the Wharton Basin. This is where the earthquake originated.
Why we human should sit down and talk to itself who is he? What he holds in 21 First Century nothing just a miniature dot. From the last 100 years, humans started thining themselves as the super god of the earth. Doing stupid experiments and hurting the mother earth.
The 2019–20 Australian bushfire season, colloquially known as the Black Summer, began with several serious uncontrolled fires in June 2019. Throughout the summer, hundreds of fires burning, mainly in the southeast of the country. The major fires, which peaked during December–January, have since been contained and/or extinguished.
As of 9 March 2020, the fires burnt an estimated 18.6 million hectares (46 million acres; 186,000 square kilometres; 72,000 square miles), destroyed over 5,900 buildings (including 2,779 homes) and killed at least 34 people. An estimated one billion animals have been killed and some endangered species may be driven to extinction. Corona Virus and Cyclones these atrocity is happening in the year 2020, God is has made the earth to live and develop love with each other not to amplify atomic units.
Earthquake tremors have been felt once again in the country’s capital, Delhi. Apart from Delhi, earthquake tremors have been felt in many states. The Richter scale has an earthquake measuring 4.6. Earthquake tremors have been felt in many areas of Haryana and Uttar Pradesh including Delhi-NCR. At the same time, the earthquake has been the centre of Rohtak in Haryana. The tremors of this earthquake that occurred at 9.08 pm have been felt for about 10 to 15 seconds. The intensity of this earthquake has been estimated at 4.6. At the same time, its depth is being told within five kilometres from the surface.
This is the love Mantra given by almighty Lord Shiva
AUMA NAAMOHA AADESHA GUURUU KAA GHAAR BAANDHUU DWAARA BAANDHUU, AUUR GUURUU SHAAKTI SEE BAANDHUU SAANSAAR RAAJAA KOO BAANDHUU DE SHIVAA JI AASHIRWAADA MUUJHEE SHAAKTII DOO, SHAAKTII DOO.