Coronavirus havoc in India is increasing rapidly and now an average of ten thousand new cases are being reported daily. Amidst all this, the second phase of Unlocked One is beginning in the country from today. On June 1, the Government of India started Lockdown 5.0 i.e. Unlock 1.0, whose second phase is opening from today. Religious places, restaurants and malls will be allowed to open in the country from Monday, but there will be many restrictions.
Delhiites relieved from today
Coronavirus cases have gone up by more than a thousand in the country’s capital, Delhi. But in spite of all this, many types of discounts are going to be available in Delhi from today. All religious places of Delhi will be opened today, along with conditions, malls and restaurants will also be opened. However, it has been decided not to open the hotel in the capital.
It will be necessary to follow certain rules for entering the religious place.
- 6 feet distance from each other
- Arogya Setu App
- Handwashing with soap
- Shoes and slippers have to be removed in the car itself.
- Bring mat from home for prayer/prayer.
- Prohibited on touching the idol book, Prasad will also not be available.
- There will not be a collective program of bhajan-kirtan.
What kind of rules will apply in restaurants or hotels…?
- Arogya Setu App
- Hand washing with soap
- 50% seating capacity
- Use of disposable menus and napkins
- Sanitising the table after every use
- Emphasis on order and payment online
- Only a limited number of people will be able to climb the elevator.
It is necessary to sanitise the vehicles in the parking lot.
Keep these things in mind while shopping in the mall. Approve five customers at one time at a shop.Limited people entry in elevators and escalators. Half the seats in the food court will be filled.Multiplex or kids play areas will be closed.Changing area in the showroom will still remain closed.
Some states and institutions have not yet thought of opening a religious place. The Mata Vaishno Devi temple of Jammu will remain closed, besides the Panchkula temple in Haryana will not open. In Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Goa and Odisha, all religious places will remain closed till June 30.